Dimensions(W x D x H): 1587mm x 757mm x 1182mm
Power Unit: 295.2MJ (4 pot)
Weight: 417 Kgs
- 15L FilterQuick fryers match the production capacity of 25L fryers, meaning more for less
- 40% less oil to cook as much food as 25L capacity & 10% less energy
RRP $55,395 +gst
|Additional options total:|
The ultimate frying system for the QSR market, Frymaster’s FilterQuick™ 2FQG3OU-NG two pot fryers are the ultimate oil-conserving, high-performance fryers that drastically help improve profit margins with labour and energy saving features, contribute to green and sustainability initiatives and safeguard workers. With simple push button filtering and auto top-off (ATO) of frypot oil, the FilterQuick™ will not only save you up to 40% in oil costs, but allow you to become a true fry master.
- 15-litre frypot with open-pot design requires 40% less oil to cook as much food as frypots with a 25L capacity, while using 10% less energy and producing less waste.
- Frying area: 330 x 360 x 95 mm full frypot; 150 x 360 x 89 mm split frypot
- Smart 4U® Technology
– Oil Attendant® – automatically replenishes oil from Jug-in-box (JIB) conveniently located inside the fryer cabinet.
– SMART4U FilterQuick controller has operation management features that monitor and help control food and oil quality, oil life, and equipment performance. Has 20 programmable cook buttons and auto adjusts cook time to load size.
– FilterQuickTM closed cabinet, Automatic Filtration with rear oil flush
- Innovative safety features prevent simultaneous vat filtrations
- Independent frypot construction of batteries makes it easy to repair or replace a frypot while maintaining continuous operation.
- Durable, infrared burners.
- Centre-mounted RTD, 1° action thermostat
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet sides
- Adjustable castors
- Adjustable stainless steel JIB cradle
- Gas connection — see chart on back
- Bottom splash shield
- Oil management package — includes setup for bulk oil
- Stainless steel frypot covers
- Stainless steel JIB holder
|Dimensions||757 × 1587 × 1182 mm|