Dimensions(W x D x H): 980mm x 665mm x 850mm
Power Type: Electric
Power Unit: 390w
Weight: 57 Kgs
RRP $7,235 +gst
The semi-automatic gravity feed belt driven slicer is designed for volume cutting and features two independent motors, one for blade rotation and the other for carriage movement. The slicer can be used either manually or with automatic operation. In the automatic mode, 3 carriage movement lengths can be selected to suit the size of the product and three carriage speeds can be selected to suit the delicacy of food being sliced.
Manufactured from anodized aluminium with clean lines, the slicer features a built-in sharpening head and blade ring-guard. The clever design enables quick disassembly for cleaning, without the need for tools.
The NS350HDS is suited to large restaurants, supermarkets, delicatessens and butcher shops where high volume slicing is required for different varieties of meats.
- Semi-automatic or manual operation
- Control panel with basic variable selection of carriage speed and length of cut
- Belt driven operation
- Ideal for large restaurants, supermarkets, deli’s and butchers
- Designed and made in Italy
- 2 year warranty covering parts and labour
|Dimensions||665 × 980 × 850 mm|