Dimensions(W x D x H): 365mm x 455mm x 115mm
Power Type: Electric
Power Unit: 2300w
Weight: 7 Kgs
RRP $1,625 +gst
|Additional options total:|
The DCP23 is ideal for a very wide range of cooking applications from tempering chocolate to sautéing and sous-vide. The unit operates from 40-99°C in 1°C increments when using the temperature probe and operates up to 200°C when using the 7 simmer and 10 cook settings (without the temperature probe). This makes the DCP a truly versatile induction cooker.
Two operational modes:
1. 7 simmer or 10 cook settings with or without timer feature. The timer can be set for up to 12 hours. Temperature can operate up to 200°C in this mode.
2. Temperature probe mode, where the user sets the desired temperature. Then the probe inserted into the pan regulates power to the machine to keep contents at the specified temperature. The temperature control range in this mode operates in 1°C increments from 40-99°C.
- Aerogel insulation to protect internal machine components
- Simple clean design
- Portable unit enabling flexible set-up and easy storage
- LED display
- Automatic over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic pan sensing technology
- Cleanable air intake filter below
- Standard 10 amp plug
- Rear vented air discharge, 100 mm clearance required
|Dimensions||455 × 365 × 115 mm|